BRANTFORD HAWKS REP BASKETBALL PROGRAM 2023-2024
DIVISION: U18 – Junior Division (born 2006, 2007)
- Head Coach: Ryan Craven
- Assistant Coach: Liam Craven
- Manager: Dave Tayler
October – July
Saturday, Sept. 9, 1:30 – 3:30pm at BCI – 120 Brant Ave, Brantford ON N3T 3H3
NOTE: All players wishing to try out for our high school aged Rep teams will be required to pay a single $25.00 fee (regardless of how many tryout sessions they attend). If the player is successful in making the Rep team, this fee will be applied towards the Rep team program.
Players already enrolled in our high school house league are not required to pay the $25 fee. If the player is successful in making the Rep team, their house league fees will be applied towards the Rep team program. If the player is unsuccessful in making the rep team, and wishes to withdraw from house league, we will refund house league fees, minus the $25 fee.
The $25 is to be paid at your first tryout session, upon check-in. We will have cash and electronic options. Full details will be posted prior to the first tryout session.
ABOUT THIS REP/AAU PROGRAM:
- This team will have weekly training sessions through the high school/prep season.
- Players are expected to give priority to their high school/prep teams during their seasons.
- In 2023-24, the team will compete in NCAA Live Events, NPH League and regional tournaments
- Plus MORE – Follow on Instagram @brantfordhawks_2024 for more details
ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2023
- Overall 33-8 record
- NPH Showcase League u19 Division 1: 4th Place
- Chicago Summer Classic Bronze Medalists
- Ohio Grand Nationals Champs (2nd Consecustive Year)
- Participants and Player Exposure in Big Shots Carolina Pride (NCAA Live Event)
- Participants and Player Exposure in Phenom Summer Havoc Live Sessions (NCAA Live Event)
ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2022
- Overall 30-2 record
- NPH Showcase League Champions (15-1)
- Evo Nationals Champs (WI)
- Ohio Grand Nationals Champs
- Big Shots Philly Pride Finalists