Dear Parents:

Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases, the program has decided to postpone tryouts until further notice. There are multiple cases of COVID-19 cases in Grand Erie District School Board schools and this has forced the program to reevaluate its position.  The program will monitor the situation over the next couple of weeks and meet again to discuss rep tryouts. A full refund will be provided to all parents and additional updates will follow in due course.

Your support is appreciated during these trying times.

Yours very truly,

The Brantford Boys CYO/Brantford Hawks Executive Team