Rep league tryouts will take place on Saturday, September 22 & Sunday, September 23 at BCI.
- Novice (8-9yr old), 9am–10:30am
- Atom (10 yr old), 10:30am-12:00pm
- Major Atom (11 yr old), 12:00-1:30pm
- Bantam (12 yr old), 1:30-3:00pm
- Major Bantam (13 yr old), 3:00-4:30pm
All players who played rep basketball last year should try on their uniforms to ensure they fit. Sizes will be available the Sunday of tryouts for players who need a new uniform.
On behalf of Brantford CYO Boys Basketball we would like to invite all interested and motivated players to compete to participate in the 2018– 2019 Brantford Rep Basketball season.
Elementary Aged Teams (ages 8 to 13)
- 2 to 3 practices per week
- Participation in approximately 3 tournaments, 12 OBA League games; exhibition games and participation in the provincial play downs
- Every coach will advise their team whether or not they will be participating in the Ontario Basketball League.
Novice Rep players participate in a Monday night house league.
Atom to Major Bantam players do not participate in house league but will be exposed to additional high impact skill sessions.
High School Aged Teams (ages 14 to 18)
- 2 practices per week
- participation in 12 OBA League games; exhibition games and participation in the provincial play downs.
The elementary Rep season runs from October to the end of March or early April. The high-school Rep season runs from mid-March to the end of May. Ideally, we would like to have two teams at each age group at the elementary age groups. We encourage as many boys as possible to attend tryouts which will take place throughout September and be posted at registration. The costs associated with the rep program can range from $400.00 to $550.00 depending on how many tournaments the team plays.
The cost per player is between $400 and $550 depending on the team (see below for the specific cost). Each player’s family will be required to volunteer at the CYO Paul Mitchell Invitational tournaments, the proceeds from the concessions will be used to offset costs for the players. As well, each player selected will be responsible for purchasing their own uniform from the designated uniform supplier.
When registering print off two (2) copies and complete. The second copy will be used as a receipt.
Please note that the registration form below is now a fillable form that can be completed from your computer. Be sure to save the form to your computer prior to completing and printing the form. If you prefer to print the form and complete it by hand, this option is still available to you.